- Televisions are available in each cottage, each with a satellite feed, giving access to dozens of channels.
- Each cottage has an air-conditioning unit and an electric heater, as well as a working fireplace (wood supplied).
- You can stay connected with free Wi-Fi on the premises.
- There are outdoor grills and outdoor furniture to enjoy the beautiful grassy yard overlooking the ocean, nearby bird sanctuary, and fishing pond. There are also yard games available for your enjoyment, such as badminton, croquet and horseshoes.
- There is a small sandy beach located about ¼ mileaway. It is easily accessible down an oceanside walking path.
- Pets are welcome. They are expected to be house trained and respectful of other animals and people. The units are in near proximity to each other, and to the Seaward Inn, so please ensure that your pet is properly behaved. Rockport has a leash law that is strictly enforced in the downtown area and beaches during the summer season.
- The center of Rockport is a short distance by car, bike or foot. Bearskin Neck, and the world-famous Motif#1 are only about a half mile away.
- Pay laundry machines available for patron use
- Bicycles are also available
For more information on things to do and see in and around Rockport, please check out the Rockport Chamber of Commerce website.